Compactor Systems for Waste Management
BONDTECH Corp. compactors are enclosed, secure, hygienic and safety. Our equipment will reduce waste volumes by up to six/one times, therefore providing an often significant waste handling and eliminating or reducing such issues as odors, spillage, wind scatter, infestation or fire risk. The compactor has optimized dimensions and takes up minimum space and can be loaded and emptied quickly and easily by loader truck.
BONDTECH Corp. manufactures the highest quality stationary compactors to fit industrial, chemical, medical or domestic waste management application. BONDTECH Corp. mobile or stationary compactors use the top-of-the-art mechanical, hydraulic and electrical system, along with the lowest service and maintenance cost design in the industry. Call us now for more details.
BTT/SC – Self Contained Compactor
- Length 12′ to 24′
- Width 87″ to 99″
- Height 83″ to 103″
- Container Capacity 9 to 36 Cu. Yds.
- Compactor Capacity 1 to 2.5 Cu. Yds.
- Cycle Time 39 Seconds to 46 Seconds
- Charge Opening 29″ x 28″ to 42″ x 53″
- Line Pressure 2000 PSI to 2100 PSI
- Max Ram Force 19610 LBS to 58520 LBS
- Max Line Pressure 2510 PSI to 2720 PSI
- Pump 4.5 GPM to 11.5 GPM
- Motor 5 HP/3-Volt-3P
- Shipping Weight 4850 LBS to 9983 LBS
BTT/CX – Stationary Compactor
- Length 46″ to 17’2″
- Width 39″ to 74″
- Height 48″ to 66″
- Ram Penetration 4″ to 15″
- Line Pressure 2000 PSI
- Cycle Time 35 Seconds to 45 Seconds
- Pump 5 GPM to 40 GPM
- Motor 5 to 20 HP/3-Volt, 3P
- Loading Height 40″ to 56″
- Charge Opening 20.5″x29.5″ to 60″x78″
- Max Ram Force 19250 to 78250 LBS
- Shipping Weight 2850 LBS to 9895 LBS