Bin Liners and Medical Waste Handling Bags
Hazardous • Hospitals • Clinics • Laboratories • Industries • Veterinarians • Home Health Care
Ever melted those cheap liners and bags when autoclaving? Is cleaning your messy autoclave carts a bother? Protect your investment! Get BONDTECH’s high heat and easy to install Bondtech liners for your autoclave carts or other high temperature lining purpose.
The BONDTECH “PRO-TECH” liners provide several advantages to enhance your operation: – Extend the life cycle of every cart utilizing the Bondtech liner.
– Reduce wear and tear on your dumper by dumping the treated waste easily.
– Enhance perception of clean/safe operation: Maintain carts free of debris.
– Eliminate a potential source of nuisance odors.
– Eliminate labor required to periodically remove waste debris from carts.
– Consistent full capacity utilization – eliminating waste build-up inside carts.
– Reduce occupational exposure, potential injuries related to cleaning waste from carts.
In-Stock Autoclaveable Bags/Liners
E505B – 52″x33″x68″ 0.0012 mil, Clear, Autoclave Bin Liner – 100/Roll ORDER
F163-A 103×76+ 1/2″ Lip .0012 mil, Clear, Autoclave Bin Liner – 75/Roll ORDER
Effective & Sanitary Disposal
BONDTECH liners are custom made to meet our customer specifications. This means you get the size you need. (Gauge, printed or un-printed, temperature strips, color, etc. are optional features).
Download the brochure for more information.
- Heat Resistant
- Polypropylene Resins
- Heat/Steam indicator
- Printed with the Universal Biohazard Symbol
- Printed in English and Spanish
- Built to Meet Dumping Height Requirements
- Made in America
- Hospitals and Medical Clinics
- Nursing Homes
- Doctors’ Offices and Dental Offices
- Surgical Centers
- Acute Care Facilities
- Standard Bags, Sheeting, Tubing & Sleeves
- Printing, Venting and Treating
- Perforation & Separated Bags
- High Performance Custom Blends
- Slip Differential – inside/outside
- Form Fill and Seal
- Biodegradable Films
- Flame Retardant
- Anti-skid Film
- VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor)
- Static Intercept
- Reverse Wound Bags
- Converter Grade Films
- Gerber Films
- Bundling Films